At GCE we pride ourselves on offering our clients a wide range of legal services.
Although we specialise in Courts & litigation, Contracts & Real Estate and International consultation and Representation we also offer the following legal services:
- Conveyancing and real estate law
- Community of property owners
- Urbanistic laws
- Property, construction and town planning law
- Mortgage proceedings
- Leasing, drafting of contracts, eviction for non-payment
- Claiming of pending debts
- Family matters, wills and succession law
- Contracts of all kinds
- Residency and work permits
- Contractual and extra contractual civil liability
- Arbitral proceedings
- Voluntary jurisdiction cases
- Claim of amounts and bad debts
- Default products
- Bad functioning of public services
- Offences against road security (accidents, blood alcohol levels…etc)
- Minor offenses
- False accusations and insults
- Concealment of assets
- Offences related to intellectual and industrial property
- Company offenses
- Labour and social security issues.
- Employment termination
- Employees rights
- Company formation
- Tax issues and court claims
Litigation: Whenever it is impossible to resolve amicably (cheaper and faster)
- Property contract actions and breaches of contracts.
- Lease proceedings.
- Actions for payment of debt
- Family issues e.g. divorce and separation
- Enforcement of foreign judgments
- Traffic accidents and fines etc
International consultation and Representation
- Legal representation of Companies.
- Introduction of companies.
- Market opening